Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Oculus founder: joining Facebook is “the clear and obvious path to delivering virtual reality to everyone”

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Palmer Luckey / Oculus VR:


The Future of Virtual Reality - I’ve always loved games. They’re windows into worlds that let us travel somewhere fantastic. My foray into virtual reality was driven by a desire to enhance my gaming experience; to make my rig more than just a window to these worlds, to actually let me step inside them. As time went on, I realized that VR technology wasn’t just possible, it was almost ready to move into the mainstream. All it needed was the right push.
                                                                                                                                     
 

© 2014 The Techno Arena. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top