Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolutions 2014

Tuesday, December 31, 2013


I was just  thinking that what will me my New Year resolutions for this coming year and was lost. So, I search in global hub and found some cool resolutions... I know it's very hard to keep up your expected resolutions but this time am very serious !!

Here are the list of some suggestions for New Year’s resolutions with a difference...

1. Invent your own language

2. Stay exactly the same weight

3. Pledge to stay single for a year

4. Spend more money

5. Stay in the same job

6. Give up being one of those boring people at the NYE party who says ‘I don’t make resolutions’

7. Work more

8. Accept the fact that life is messy and imperfect

9. Get better at something you’re already quite good at

10. Take up drinking. Or eating cheese and chocolate before bed

To read more visit : metro
 

© 2014 The Techno Arena. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top